In Memory of Our Beloved Motoryacht
Carpe diem! Seize the day! For eight years we immersed ourselves in the boating lifestyle, living each day as if tomorrow might not come. We cruised, by ourselves most of the time, around Southeast Asia and India, aboard our beloved motoryacht. We took the few months break each year by flying to Europe and spend lovely time on land, visiting tourist spots, friends and relatives.
Those were the days…before the pandemic.
- Switzerland Holiday Highlight: The Earth Pyramids of Eusigne
- Furka Pass, Switzerland
- Pearl Of Lake Geneva – Yvoire, France
- UK Holidays Highlight: A Date with King Arthur
- Experiencing The Magic of Merlin @ Cornwall, England
- France ‘deTour’: Pont de Arc / Gorges de Ardeche
- Art Louvre, France
- England’s Eden Project
- Vampire Haven in Tuscany, Italy
- Artworks in Piazza della Signoria @ Florence, italy
- Where OPERA was invented – Florence, Italy
- Roman Amphitheater in Aosta, Italy
- Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy
- Gondola Serenade, Venice, Italy
- St. Mark’s Square – Venice, Italy
- Christopher Columbus’ home – Genova, Italy
- Where everything Bolognese originated – Bologna, italy (Culinary capital)
- Home of Parmesan cheese – Parma, Italy
- Home of Chianti wine – Chianti, Italy
- Houston, Texas
The Calm After The Storm
Normally, we hear the phrase ” the calm before the storm” to mean a period of peace before a crisis. Recently though, what is stuck in my mind is literally the calm AFTER the storm image of our boat safely back to its mooring after being aground(!!!) during the storm. It was with some disbelief…
Write about your passions
“We must not only blog what is popular. We must blog about our passions, no matter how quaint. This is true empowerment.” Su Layug ➰➰➰ When I started blogging, I had no idea what I was going to blog about. I was an empty nester and it seemed appropriate to talk about that. I also…
Meaning of Double Rainbow
During rainy season, rainbows are a common sightings from the balcony of our seaside house. This time, we had two sightings in a week, of a full single rainbow and a double rainbow.It is claimed that in Eastern culture, a DOUBLE RAINBOW symbolizes transformation and good fortune. Whatever it signifies, to us it is always…
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.